Our attorneys are highly experienced in multiple areas of the law, including the following practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including business formation and choice of entity, contract review and development, breach of contract, employment law, franchise disclosure document and franchise agreement reviews, executive compensation, and more.
- Corporate Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate , LLC and partnership law including formations, mergers and acquisitions, contract law, shareholder and investor interests and relations, taxation, succession planning, asset protection, and more. We fight for the future success of your business.
- Technology Law: Advising clients on a wide range of technology issues including technology company formation and operations, securing and protecting technology interests, technological services and intellectual property agreements, technology based acquisitions, and business operations.
- Physicians Practice and Health Care: Assisting physician and health care provider clients on a wide variety of legal matters including, formation, compliance, contracts, mergers and acquisitions, employment and compensation and other operational areas.
- Federal, State and Local Taxation: Representing business and individual clients in tax planning, tax disputes, audits, and compliance.
- Estate Planning and Probate: Assisting business, individual and family clients to plan and integrate comprehensive estate plans, wills, trusts, succession planning, and asset protection structures as well as probate, estate tax and related procedures.
- Elder Law/Special Needs Planning: Representing individuals and their caregivers in all phases of long term care and special needs planning, including coordinating private and public benefits to ensure people as they age and people with special needs control their destiny and their care.
Sturm, Paletti & Wilson represents your legal interests from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Louisville, Kentucky. Call the firm at 502.589.9254 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.